Professional Platform Tripod Ladder - 3 leg Adjustable 12ft / 3.6m
- Platform height 9ft (2.7m), ladder weight 15kg and leg width 59" (1.5m)
- The professional choice - the most versatile and strongest of our Platform Tripod Ladders
- Unique to Henchman, combining three adjustable legs and wider platform rungs
- All three legs adjust by up to 18" (35cm) ensuring level rungs and stabiilty on uneven and sloping ground
- Tested to 150kg weight capacity for user and his/her equipment in accordance with BS EN131
- Externally certified by TUV Rheinland to EN 131-2 and EN 131-3
- Ideal for indoor and outdoor projects - optional rubber feet provide grip and protection on delicate surfaces
- Wide standing platform to create a safer and more comfortable working position
- 5 year warranty and full service and support available
FREE mainland UK delivery
Order in the next 23h 16m for delivery by Friday 7th August
We aim to dispatch all orders placed before 12pm on the same day (dependent on stock availability).
Orders to UK mainland are sent on a next day service, although it is not uncommon for delivery to take 2-3 days.
Deliveries to offshore UK and Ireland can take up to 7 days, and may be subject to additional charges. For overseas orders, please check the delivery time and cost with us when placing your order as it varies by country and region.
For more information on delivery, please see the delivery section of our frequently asked questions page
Tripod ladders are designed for all terrains and tasks - far more versatile and safer than a traditional step ladder
All three legs are adjustable by up to 18" (35cm) to work on very uneven or sloping surfaces and retain level rungs
Clawed feet for added stability on soft surfaces and rubber feet optional accessory for grip and protection on delicate surfaces
The professional tripod platform ladder has a person and equipment weight limit of 150kg and is welded not riveted for additional strength
Externally tested to EN 131-2, EN 131-3 by TUV Rheinland
Ideal for Work at Height Regulation compliance
See 'technical information' for further 'specification' data, such as storage dimensions.
We aim to keep stock of all Tripods at all times, however due to the particular nature of Tripod supply delays can occur, but would be notified to you in that event). We dispatch within 48 hours and standard service to mainland UK ensures arrival of the item at the delivery address within 3 working days from dispatch. A signature is required.
Overnight and overseas delivery options are available at an extra cost - please contact Henchman to discuss.
We will email or phone you on the day of dispatch with consignment details and the courier contact details so you can narrow down time of arrival and manage your delivery.