Wheeled Henchman 76
FREE mainland UK delivery
Order in the next 19h 59m for delivery by Tuesday 1st December
We aim to dispatch all orders placed before 12pm on the same day (dependent on stock availability).
Orders to UK mainland are sent on a next day service, although it is not uncommon for delivery to take 2-3 days.
Deliveries to offshore UK and Ireland can take up to 7 days, and may be subject to additional charges. For overseas orders, please check the delivery time and cost with us when placing your order as it varies by country and region.
For more information on delivery, please see the delivery section of our frequently asked questions page
- 2 Free gifts with every purchase of a Tripod, Hi-Step or Wheeled Henchman this Winter - Add a pair of gloves, and either a set of Secateurs or Pruning Saw (found in the Accessories page) to your basket and the price will be automatically deducted
- Level, stable and spacious working platform
- Safe whilst leaning in four directions, no toppling
- Remain level and stable despite soft, sloping or uneven terrain
- Cut up to 20' of hedge from one position, depending on cutters
- Working height variable by minimum of 5' (or minimum 9' with Extender)
- Additional height of 1.2m / 4ft with optional Extender
- No wobble, no sinking in thanks to long secure feet
- Strong galvanised steel yet fully mobile
- Easily dismantled in 10 minutes for storage
- Optional tow bar for moving long-distances
See 'technical information' for further 'specification' data, such as storage dimensions.
If you have a lot of hedge with clear access to it then you probably need a Wheeled Henchman
This is the original Henchman product and has stood the test of time for nearly 19 years. With a 5 or 7 foot long platform raised to either 5 feet on the "55" or 6 feet on the "76" there is no quicker way of getting a long stretch of hedge cut safely.
With the Wheeled Henchman 76 you can safely cut across an 11ft (3.3m) hedge at swathes of up to 13ft (4m) at a time from a single position before repositioning the platform.