Wheeled Henchman 76
- Level, stable and spacious working platform
- Safe whilst leaning in four directions, no toppling
- Remain level and stable despite soft, sloping or uneven terrain
- Cut up to 20' of hedge from one position, depending on cutters
- Working height variable by minimum of 5' (or minimum 9' with Extender)
- Additional height of 1.2m / 4ft with optional Extender
- No wobble, no sinking in thanks to long secure feet
- Strong galvanised steel yet fully mobile
- Easily dismantled in 10 minutes for storage
- Optional tow bar for moving long-distances
Free mainland UK delivery. For same day dispatch, order before 12pm.
We aim to keep stock of all Tripods at all times, however due to the particular nature of Tripod supply delays can occur, but would be notified to you in that event). We dispatch within 48 hours and standard service to mainland UK ensures arrival of the item at the delivery address within 3 working days from dispatch. A signature is required.
Overnight and overseas delivery options are available at an extra cost - please contact Henchman to discuss.
We will email or phone you on the day of dispatch with consignment details and the courier contact details so you can narrow down time of arrival and manage your delivery.
See 'technical information' for further 'specification' data, such as storage dimensions.
If you have a lot of hedge with clear access to it then you probably need a Wheeled Henchman
This is the original Henchman product and has stood the test of time for nearly 19 years. With a 5 or 7 foot long platform raised to either 5 feet on the "55" or 6 feet on the "76" there is no quicker way of getting a long stretch of hedge cut safely.
With the Wheeled Henchman 76 you can safely cut across an 11ft (3.3m) hedge at swathes of up to 13ft (4m) at a time from a single position before repositioning the platform.