Professional Platform Tripod Ladder - 3 leg Adjustable 6ft / 1.8m
- Platform height 3ft (0.9m), weight 9kg and leg width 33" (0.8m)
- The professional choice - the most versatile and strongest of our Platform Tripod Ladders
- All three legs adjust by up to 18" (35cm) ensuring level rungs and stability on uneven and sloping ground
- Tested to 150kg weight capacity for user and his/her equipment in accordance with BS EN131
- Externally certified by TUV Rheinland to EN 131-2 and EN 131-3
- Ideal for indoor and outdoor projects - optional rubber feet for extra grip and protection on delicate surfaces
- Wide standing platform to create a safer and more comfortable working position
- 5 year warranty and full service and support available
Free mainland UK delivery. For same day dispatch, order before 12pm.
We aim to keep stock of all Tripods at all times, however due to the particular nature of Tripod supply delays can occur, but would be notified to you in that event). We dispatch within 48 hours and standard service to mainland UK ensures arrival of the item at the delivery address within 3 working days from dispatch. A signature is required.
Overnight and overseas delivery options are available at an extra cost - please contact Henchman to discuss.
We will email or phone you on the day of dispatch with consignment details and the courier contact details so you can narrow down time of arrival and manage your delivery.
Tripod ladders are designed for all terrains and tasks - far more versatile and much safer than a traditional step ladder
All three legs are adjustable by up to 18" (35cm) to allow you to work on very uneven or sloping surfaces and retain level rungs
Clawed feet for added grip with rubber feet option ideal for protection on delicate surfaces
Our professional ladder range have a person and equipment weight limit of 150kg and all our ladders are welded not riveted for additional strength
Externally certified by TUV Rheinland to EN131-2 and EN 131-3 standards
Ideal for Work at Height Regulation compliance
See 'technical information' for further 'specification' data, such as storage dimensions.