Professional Platform Tripod Ladder - 3 leg Adjustable 10ft / 3m
- The professional choice - the most versatile and strongest of our Platform Tripod Ladders
- Unique to Henchman, combining three adjustable legs and wider platform rungs
- All three legs adjust by up to 18" (35cm) ensuring level rungs and stability on uneven and sloping ground
- Tested to 150kg weight capacity for the user and his/her equipment in accordance with BS EN131
- Externally tested by TUV Rheinland to EN 131-2 and EN 131-3
- Ladder weighs 13kg, platform at 7ft (2.1m) and leg width 59" (1.5m)
- Ideal for indoor and outdoor projects - optional rubber feet provide grip and protection on delicate surfaces and clawed feet keep you stable on soft ground
- Wide standing platform to create a safer and more comfortable working position
- 5-year warranty and full service and support available
Free mainland UK delivery. For same day dispatch, order before 12pm.
We aim to keep stock of all Tripods at all times, however due to the particular nature of Tripod supply delays can occur, but would be notified to you in that event). We dispatch within 48 hours and standard service to mainland UK ensures arrival of the item at the delivery address within 3 working days from dispatch. A signature is required.
Overnight and overseas delivery options are available at an extra cost - please contact Henchman to discuss.
We will email or phone you on the day of dispatch with consignment details and the courier contact details so you can narrow down time of arrival and manage your delivery.
Tripod ladders are designed for all terrains and jobs - far safer and more versatile than a traditional step ladder
All three legs are adjustable up to 18" (35cm) to allow you to work on very uneven or sloping surfaces and keep the rungs level
Clawed feet give added grip on soft surfaces and the rubber feet accessory provides non slip protection and are perfect for working on delicate flooring
The Henchman Professional ladder range has a person and equipment weight limit of 150kg and are welded not riveted for additional strength
Externally tested to EN 131-2 and EN 131-3 standards by TUV Rheinland
Ideal for Work at Height Regulation compliance
See 'technical information' for further 'specification' data, such as storage dimensions.