Platform Tripod Ladder - 3 leg adjustable 12 ft / 3.6 m
- Built to keep you safe when working at heights on uneven ground
- 3 adjustable legs adjust independently up to 18 inches (45cm) to accommodate for uneven surfaces, slopes, hills and steps
- No-wobble tripod structure ensures greater stability compared with traditional stepladders
- Ideal for pruning, hedge trimming, and indoor use with our optional rubber feet
- Wide clawed feet firmly grip into soft ground, offering further stability
- Professionally hand-welded by accredited welders to increase strength and durability
- Offers professional safety - all our ladders are tested by British Standards Institution (BSI) to conform to BS EN 131-2:2010+A2:2017
- Platform / maximum standing height - 9ft / 2.7m
- This ladder offers you a working height range of between 12-14ft / 3.6-4.2m (waist to shoulder)
- Made from premium, lightweight aluminium - this size ladder weighs 17lbs / 14kg.
- Not sure what size you need? Check "What Size Do I Need?" in the details section below
Henchman’s 12ft / 3.6m Leg Adjustable Tripod Ladder is the ideal replacement for a traditional stepladder. Safer, longer-lasting and more adaptable, this ladder is ideal for working at height on sloping and flat ground, both indoors and outdoors.
The tripod design can be placed in any position safely. As long as all three feet are in contact with the ground, your ladder will not wobble. Each leg is adjustable to allow for sloping surfaces, making working on any kind of surface much safer.
The ladder features a 7” / 18cm deep platform rung designed to make standing more comfortable while you work.
When standing on the platform, you can tuck your knees into the frame for extra stability, allowing you to use both hands safely as you work.
The platform sits at the top 3ft / 0.9m of the ladder’s full height - no matter what size your ladder is. For example, with this 12ft / 3.6m ladder, the platform sits at 9ft / 2.7m high. This means when you’re standing on the platform, you’re standing 9ft / 2.7m above the ground.
When standing on the platform, the remaining 3ft / 0.9m of the ladder’s length is designed specifically to give your legs room to tuck into the frame. This provides you with more stability while working. This unique design also prevents you from bashing your shins on the rung above whilst working.
What size ladder do I need?
To avoid ordering the wrong sized ladder, it’s important you know exactly how high you need to reach before you order.
For example, if you’re using your ladder to trim hedges, we suggest picking one that’s more or less the same height as that hedge. Measuring the hedge height before you order will ensure you choose the right size.
How our sizing works
The height of our ladders is the total height from the very bottom to the very top of the ladder. For example, this 12ft / 3.6m ladder measures exactly 12ft / 3.6m.
The tripod ladder’s platform sits 3ft / 0.9cm from the top of the ladder. When standing on this, the top of your ladder will be in line with your waist. That means, when standing on this 12ft / 3.6m ladder, your waist will also be at 12ft / 3.6m.
Your shoulders will be approximately 2ft/60cm higher than your waist. We always recommend working between your waist and shoulder height. This will give you a working height range of 12-14ft / 3.6-4.2m waist to shoulder level.
So, if you need to reach between 12-14ft / 3.6-4.2m, this sized ladder will suit your needs perfectly.
See technical information for further specification data, such as storage dimensions.
We aim to keep stock of all Tripods at all times, however due to the particular nature of Tripod supply delays can occur, but would be notified to you in that event). We dispatch within 48 hours and standard service to mainland UK ensures arrival of the item at the delivery address within 3 working days from dispatch. A signature is required.
Overnight and overseas delivery options are available at an extra cost - please contact Henchman to discuss.
We will email or phone you on the day of dispatch with consignment details and the courier contact details so you can narrow down time of arrival and manage your delivery.