Professional Platform Tripod Ladder - 3 leg Adjustable
- The professional choice - the most versatile and strongest of our Platform Tripod Ladders
- Unique to Henchman, combining three adjustable legs and wider platform rungs
- All three legs adjust by up to 18" (35cm) ensuring level rungs and stability on uneven and sloping ground
- Tested to 150kg weight capacity for user and his/ her equipment in accordance with BS EN131
- Ladder weight between 9kg - 15kg see specification for details
- Ideal for indoor and outdoor projects - optional rubber feet provide grip and protection on delicate surfaces
- Wide standing platform to create a safer and more comfortable working position
- 5 year warranty and full service and support available
Free mainland UK delivery. For same day dispatch, order before 12pm.
We aim to keep stock of all Tripods at all times, however due to the particular nature of Tripod supply delays can occur, but would be notified to you in that event). We dispatch within 48 hours and standard service to mainland UK ensures arrival of the item at the delivery address within 3 working days from dispatch. A signature is required.
Overnight and overseas delivery options are available at an extra cost - please contact Henchman to discuss.
We will email or phone you on the day of dispatch with consignment details and the courier contact details so you can narrow down time of arrival and manage your delivery.
Tripod ladders are far more versatile and safer than a traditional step ladder - designed for all terrains and tasks
All three legs are adjustable up to 18" (35cm) to allow you to work on very uneven or sloping surfaces while retaining level rungs
The feet are clawed for added grip and have optional rubber feet for protection on delicate surfaces
Our professional ladder has a person and equipment weight limit of 150kh and is welded not riveted for additional strength
Externally tested to EN 131-2 and EN 131-3 by TUV Rheinland
Ideal for Work at Height Regulation complaince
See 'technical information' for further 'specification' data, such as storage dimensions.