ARS Professional Bypass Secateurs
FREE mainland UK delivery
Order before midday Monday for delivery by Wednesday 20th January
We aim to dispatch all orders placed before 12pm on the same day (dependent on stock availability).
Orders to UK mainland are sent on a next day service, although it is not uncommon for delivery to take 2-3 days.
Deliveries to offshore UK and Ireland can take up to 7 days, and may be subject to additional charges. For overseas orders, please check the delivery time and cost with us when placing your order as it varies by country and region.
For more information on delivery, please see the delivery section of our frequently asked questions page
- Japanese manufactured premium-quality secateurs from ARS
- Ultra sharp and durable high carbon Japanese steel blade
- Rust-resistant and wipe clean chrome finished blades
- Quick single-handed squeeze to release or lock shut
- Replacement blades are available and easy to fit should they be needed
- Reduced fatigue thanks to a lightweight and ergonomic design
Designed and manufactured in Japan by ARS, these secateurs bring professional-level quality, sharpness, and durability. The blade is made using a premium high carbon Japanese steel, coated in a hard chrome that protects against rust.
What size ladder do I need?
|7 Inch||8 Inch||9 Inch|